Greeting from U.S. Commercial Service Jakarta.
CS Jakarta supported EducationUSA Indonesia for their upcoming U.S. Graduate School Fair 2016.
The fairs will be held on September 14, 2016 in Malang-East Java and September 15, 2016 in Jakarta (Capital city of Indonesia).
Last September 2015, EducationUSA Indonesia hosted its successful Graduate Fair in Yogyakarta-Central Java and Jakarta with more than 2,500 prospective students met with admissions and alumni representatives of twenty-five U.S. universities.
They are expecting there will be more U.S. university representatives and also Indonesian people coming to this year fair, as the number of scholarship opportunity in Indonesia is also increasing, like LPDP, USAID Prestasi, Fulbright, DIKTI, etc.
Based on data from 2015’s Open Doors report, there are more than 8,100 Indonesians are currently studying in the U.S. and it is expected the number to continue increasing.
To find out more about this fair and to register, please visit http://gradfairsindo16.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions or would like to discuss about this fair, please kindly contact Amira Yunus – EducationUSA Indonesia Country Coordinator at YunusAF@state.gov or David Ongkowijoyo at OngkowijoyoD@state.gov .
Here are details information about Fair Cost:
- Regular Registration (for BOTH fairs – Jakarta & Malang): $1200 (Saturday, July 16 to Wednesday, August 17)
- Late Registration (for BOTH fairs – Jakarta & Malang): $1350 (Thursday, August 18 to Wednesday, August 31)
- Literature Only (for BOTH fairs – Jakarta & Malang): $400
- No single fair registration
- Additional Representative, Fee Supplement: $100 per Fair, no exceptions
- We provide lunch or dinner during the exhibitions for participants/registrants.
All information can be found on the Eventbrite registration.
Yulie Tanuwidjaja/Commercial Specialist
U.S. Embassy Jakarta /U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce
World Trade Center 6, 3rd Fl – Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31
Jakarta Selatan 12920
Tel: (62-21) 526-2850, Fax: (62-21) 526-2855