Greetings from East Africa, and we trust this finds you well.
We take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the 2016 edition of EdExpo Africa Fall, a series of two student recruitment fairs starting in Tanzania on 10th September 2016 and end in Kenya on 17th September 2016.
Organized by Catalyst International, EdExpo Africa Fall will be an exceptional source for international student recruitment for your institution, while you reach out to the next batch of aspiring under graduate students and Masters & MBA candidates. We have on offer for you booths or working space with table and chairs, which are inclusive of air travel between the four fair cities, transfers and accommodation for one representative at each of the fairs, if you register for the full tour package.
Registration is ongoing, but on a space available basis. For more information and event details for EdExpo Africa Fall 2016, visit http://edexpoafrica.com.
Below are dates, rates and venues for EdExpo Africa Fall 2016:
- EdExpo Tanzania at Arusha - 10th September, 2016
- EdExpo Tanzania at Dar es Salaam - 12th September, 2016
- EdExpo Kenya at Nakuru - 14th September, 2016
- EdExpo Kenya at Nairobi - 17th September, 2016
- Value add at Nairobi - 2 School Visits on 16th September, 2016
(Registration closes 26/8/2016)
- Full Tour Package (Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Nakuru, Nairobi): USD 6,000
- Tanzania Tour Package: USD 2,850
- Kenya Tour Package Only: USD 3,450
- Individual Fairs: Please visit http://edexpoafrica.com
visit http://edexpoafrica.com for extra rep costs
Rates are inclusive of (where applicable):
- Air travel from Arusha to Dar es Salaam to Nairobi (Full Tour Package Only)
- Shuttle service Nairobi to Nakuru to Nairobi
- Booth or Working Space with table and chairs
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis: as specified on website
- Buffet Lunch and morning/afternoon snacks on fair days only:
- Networking opportunities.
- Post Expo Student Data Base.
Download registration forms from http://edexpoafrica.com/images/EdExpo_Africa_Registration.pdf, complete, stamp, scan and email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hosting you at EdExpo Africa Fall in September 2016
Marketing and Events Manager,
+254 791 389 189
EdExpo Africa - www.edexpoafrica.com